CairnCleaner Glassware Brush (Dark Hardwood)
- NEW FOR 2022 - We've added a new Dark Hardwood handle version of our best-selling CairnCleaner that includes a light grey leather loop and wire coating.
- Small, pointed brush head with a longer reach for the deepest crevices in your whiskey tasting glasses and other drinkware.
- Sealed hardwood handle for long-term durability, and coated steel construction for scratch-free cleaning.
- Natural light-grey leather loop for hanging and drying.
- Satisfaction Guaranteed - Don't like it? Drop us a line and we'll make it right.
Designed for glassware that is elusively-difficult to clean, the CairnCleaner was designed to scrub out the residue at the very bottom of a whiskey, wine, or beer glass. Did you leave out a couple glasses just a little too long after an evening tasting event? With a scratch-free brush head, the CairnCleaner will get down into the lowest point of your glasses to make sure the next time around starts off with crystal clear glassware. Also excellent for water bottles and other items around the kitchen that would otherwise be relegated to a quick spray-down due to their deep reach.